Technology is an integral and potentially differentiating component of your business that both influences and is guided by corporate strategy. Ohara manages a highly experienced and resourceful consultancy team, with significant expertise in global implementations. Many of our consultancy staff are fluent in at least two languages and come from an accounting or business management background.
We work closely with you to:
– Reach new and game-changing levels of performance.
– Improve the value that IT brings to the business
– Make IT a source of M&A success
Why Hire Ohara for IT Consulting Services?
Our technology projects start with business strategy. We believe that a company’s corporate strategy both guides and is influenced by its technological capabilities.
– Experienced IT consultants
– Quality IT consulting services
– State-of-the-art solutions using innovative technologies
– Reduced time-to-market
– Extensive knowledge of various domains
– Efficient support
Our Consulting Services Include:
It is our responsibility to ensure that every step of the implementation process runs smoothly, so we are there to support:
– Project Management, system specification and scoping
– System design, technical and application management
– Installation, configuration and infrastructure optimisation
– Risk assessment and troubleshooting
– System and User Acceptance Testing
– Implementation Documentation
– End-User Training and ‘Go-Live’ Support
As businesses evolve, they can through various processes such as mergers, downsizing, decentralising, expansion, to name a few, and this can result in systems that are not integrated or reconciled. We provide integration services that will allow your company to:
– Improve operational efficiency
– Reduce operational costs
– Reduce the risk of human errors
– Increased control over processes and operations
– Improve integrity and control over transactional operations
Our Team can help integrate your existing software solutions with those that we supply – meaning you can increase the value of the systems you’ve already got, you can eradicate re-keying errors and you can substantially reduce your administrative and operating costs. In addition, the team can develop specific functionality for your company or industry-specific processes.
Our service will help to minimise the risks arising from changes to key business systems while maximising the benefits of new system features.
Our upgrade service includes:
– Review of requirements for the upgrade.
– An upgrade plan detailing the work necessary to meet these requirements
– Installation of new software on the required platform
– Data mapping and migration
– Implementation of any necessary changes to the configuration
– Trouble-shooting Acceptance testing and user training
We truly care about the success of each of our clients. Simply tell us about your technological challenges and we will come up with a solution right away.
Infrastructure Management Services: